Welcome to ThePureLanguage.com!
Thank you for using our products and services ("Services") such as the ThePureLangauge Direct Pinyin to English and Chinese Translation Online Software Program. The services are provided by 2137378 Ontario Inc.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Privacy and Email:
ThePureLanguage.com does not rent or sell
your Personally Identifiable Information to anyone without your express
permission. You agree to receive email communications including alerts,
announcements and updates essential to maintaining our website and services and other carefully screened special offers and promotions.
In addition to, or in lieu of, any posting on ThePureLanguage.com's Web site, ThePureLanguage.com may notify you by email
of modifications to this Agreement, the Service, available Content, or your
account. As a Service subscriber, you agree that thepurelanguage.com may send
such email to the address you provide. Because such email is necessary for your
use or continued use of the Service, you will receive such email even if you
have not signed up for, or have opted out of receiving, other email from
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the
Province of Ontario Canada and Canadian federal law and you consent to the
jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in the the Province
of Ontario Canada.
How to Contact Us:
Specific questions about this Agreement should be directed to: