Pinyin Translation Instructions:
- Type in Pinyin or paste in Pinyin text from an electronic document. The free Pinyin Translation (with tones) can translate up to 800 characters per translation.
- Select appropriate input and output options by clicking on the "Show Options" button. Such as removing certain characters to clean up the input for translation. Select the Chinese character output – Simplified or Traditional characters and font size.
- Click the button "Translate Pinyin Now".
- When the translation appears, it is possible to have multiple Pinyin to Chinese and Pinyin to English translations per single Pinyin word. Choose the appropriate word by selecting its checkbox. This will hide other translations for that Pinyin word.
- To redisplay the possible translations, click on the [+] beside the word to re-expand.
- Click on the Print Translation Link provided when all sections have been completed to remove all hide/show links. This will provide a cleaned up version in a print window for printing/copying.